Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.

HomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inPortalCalendarUsergroupsFAQ
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Share | 

i was wondering who are quasar dorm members????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xkyru

PostSubject: i was wondering who are quasar dorm members????   Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:15 am

so who are they??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering who are quasar dorm members????   Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:20 am

Hello, xkyru,

At the moment, there are not any quasar members, not me and not others. As I mentioned before, how people join the Quasar Dorm shall not be invited, they shall join by getting 69 or 70 in the test exam.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
xkyru

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering who are quasar dorm members????   Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:40 am

oh ok

You need a deck? you want a deck ? come down to my decxk shop and get OP decks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering who are quasar dorm members????   Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:41 pm

i was gonna b e in quasar dorm but because of some unfair things that happened in tourney it wasnt allowed SadSad:SadSad(SadSadSad(Sad:SadSad:SadSadSad(SadSadSadSad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering who are quasar dorm members????   Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:43 pm

*SD*Pain wrote:
i was gonna b e in quasar dorm but because of some unfair things that happened in tourney it wasnt allowed SadSad:SadSad(SadSadSad(Sad:SadSad:SadSadSad(SadSadSadSad

Pain, there is no use to say these stuff once more. No need to put around more posts for nothing. Besides, I would have removed you if you still were one. Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was wondering who are quasar dorm members????   

Back to top Go down

i was wondering who are quasar dorm members????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1