Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.

HomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inPortalCalendarUsergroupsFAQ
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Share | 

My Friend Will Be Joining At A Later Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AstralsApprentice96

PostSubject: My Friend Will Be Joining At A Later Time   Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Hey guys, I referred a friend to this academy and he should be signed up soon, his name should be fpsjohn23 (considering he told me that would be his name) I don't know what this whole Referal Thead is for, but I figured since I refered him, I would post here. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/austin.j.koziol
xkyru

PostSubject: Re: My Friend Will Be Joining At A Later Time   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:11 pm

well thanks for improving academy

You need a deck? you want a deck ? come down to my decxk shop and get OP decks
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My Friend Will Be Joining At A Later Time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1