Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.

HomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inPortalCalendarUsergroupsFAQ
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Share | 

Teguhlesmana Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackFireBlaster

PostSubject: Teguhlesmana Test Results   Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:36 am

ok so my first test here it is:

Deck-5/5
-Number of cards in your deck
40-41 cards=5/5
42-44 cards=4/5
45-47 cards=3/5
48-50 cards=2/5
51-52 cards=1/5
53-60 cards=0/5
---------------
Speed Of Deck-7/10
-I didn't feel like your decks are very fast, because the later 2 that you used are for quite slow purposes, like Rock Stun is a beat deck that doesn't involve Special Summoning and RFP is just slow in general. Perhaps your Wind-Up Synchrons was a bit faster than your other 2.
----------------
Procedures-9/10
-Very good most of the times but I feel you could do more with your Wind-up Synchrons.
----------------
Deck Build-7/10
-Some good combos but the RFP Deck is a little on the stall side i think but your Rock Stun is very good. However i feel you could improve on your Wind-Up Synchrons to make the deck faster.
----------------
Card Knowledge-10/10
-The test was on YGOPro so no knowledge is needed unlike on DN where if your opponent makes a mistake you have to correct them.... so I'm not sure how to grade this one... so I'll give you full marks on that one
----------------
Flexibility-8/10
-Perhaps you could've adapted to the situation a bit better at times but looking at what you had I don't think you could've done more than you did.
----------------
Duel Results-5/15
First - My Psychic Heroes vs your Wind-Up Synchrons i won
Second - My Arcana Force vs your Rock Stun i lost
Third - My Mist Valley vs your RFP i won

46 points
Congratz !! you are in Stardust Dragon Dorm!!! Work a bit harder and u can get into Shooting Star Dorm! So keep practicing :3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
teguhlesmana

PostSubject: Re: Teguhlesmana Test Results   Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:37 am

wow okay...thank you for the analysis lol...I was satisfied with the result though Very Happy

Stardust Stardust Stardust Stardust

never hold back in any duel you played because that is a way to respect your opponent

%ds %ds %ds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maseiku

PostSubject: Re: Teguhlesmana Test Results   Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:21 pm

i know its not the place for me but, i'd say in case of YGOPro and card knowledge just base on his deck, combo's how he uses them, does he miss his timing, etc,etc. Altho its more deck based perspective. (you need to know the exact ruling for oen to add a card to his deck afterall)

And ofcourse Teguhlesmana grats on stardust dorm =)

(.Hack)Epitaph Of Twilight:"Welle"
Riding the Wave is Skeith, the Shadow of Death, to drown all that stands.

DevPro: Just PM Maseiku if in the chat room for a duel
Dn: Ask me here for a duel on dn altho i prefer a duel on devpro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teguhlesmana Test Results   

Back to top Go down

Teguhlesmana Test Results
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Arena :: Tester Offices :: Test Results-