Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.

HomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inPortalCalendarUsergroupsFAQ
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Share | 

Keku33 Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackFireBlaster

PostSubject: Keku33 Test Results   Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:17 pm

so yeh here's your Test Results

Deck-5/5
-Number of cards in your deck
40-41 cards=5/5
42-44 cards=4/5
45-47 cards=3/5
48-50 cards=2/5
51-52 cards=1/5
53-60 cards=0/5
---------------
Speed Of Decks-9/10
-Madolche was very very fast however the D.D. and Dragons deck were a bit slower.
----------------
Procedures-9/10
-Mostly very good but in the second duel u didn't really need to use D.D. Warrior eff on my Esper Girld cuz she would've been removed anyway. lol
----------------
Deck Build-8/10
-Very Good combos especially with the Madolche deck. However I don't feel the Dragon deck has any proper root to the deck, like it doesn't base around anything in particular, only dragons which is an entire type of monsters...
----------------
Card Knowledge-7/10
-I'm afraid there were some slip ups here as you both made mistakes and didn't catch mine.
----------------
Flexibility-10/10
-Very well done here, adapted to every problem i gave u except in the last duel cuz I ended it a bit too fast but D.D. Deck very adaptable as was the Madolche.
----------------
Duel Results-10/15
First - My Psychic Heroes vs your Madolche I lost
Second - My Gustos vs your D.D. I lost
Third - My Mist Valley vs your Old School Dragons I won

58 points
Gratz!! You're in Stardust Dragon Dorm!!
Perhaps your limited number of decks played a part in this but the more the merrier. I think your a great duelist but out of the 3 decks i've seen Madolche was the most explosive one. try more explosive decks despite most of them being meta quite a few are not meta and are very very effective. especially in war duels.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
keku33

PostSubject: Re: Keku33 Test Results   Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Yay! i knew i should have switched accounts so i could use a different deck than the oldschool dragons. but nevertheless yay, i may have only moved up one dorm but i feel like i got really close to shooting star, i think next time i will be keeping my oldschool dragons out of testing. thanks for testing me, and Could you let me know when i am able to take another test?

As always, Happy Dueling Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Keku33 Test Results
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1