Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.



 
HomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inPortalCalendarUsergroupsFAQ
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Share | 
 

 songsong1's camping tent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
songsong1



Posts : 13
Points : 19038
Join date : 2012-06-08
Age : 18
Location : with yo mamma!

PostSubject: songsong1's camping tent   Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:28 pm

ok this is my home, i like being homeless so im not gonna join a dorm, if u need anything, just ask here, especially if its about gishkis, dragunities or gem knights, but im also good at other decks, since im good at yugioh, feel free to drop by and sleepover, i got another sleeping bag, especially girls, i would RLY like it if girls came over and camped out in my tent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
avatar

Posts : 206
Points : 19773
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 22
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: songsong1's camping tent   Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:35 pm

does that last sentence make you a boy or a girl? :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
songsong1



Posts : 13
Points : 19038
Join date : 2012-06-08
Age : 18
Location : with yo mamma!

PostSubject: Re: songsong1's camping tent   Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:58 pm

only 5% of the population are gay or lesbian, so that means that there is a 95% chance im a boy and 5% percent chance im a girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxstrifexXx

avatar

Posts : 470
Points : 29707
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 22
Location : my moms house :O

PostSubject: Re: songsong1's camping tent   Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:19 am

lol does not tell him if your a girl or not Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerialace

avatar

Posts : 135
Points : 20501
Join date : 2012-05-04
Location : somewhere in texas

PostSubject: Re: songsong1's camping tent   Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:46 am

hes right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkleonides

avatar

Posts : 55
Points : 19930
Join date : 2012-06-04
Location : planet earth

PostSubject: Re: songsong1's camping tent   Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:11 pm

yup r u a girl or a boy


[i] [b] One day..... i shall have vengance and master the power of the sharigan and destroy everyone who stands in my way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxstrifexXx

avatar

Posts : 470
Points : 29707
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 22
Location : my moms house :O

PostSubject: Re: songsong1's camping tent   Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:51 am

judging by the way he spoke i'm saying male
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
avatar

Posts : 206
Points : 19773
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 22
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: songsong1's camping tent   Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:50 pm

great minds think alike, guess that makes us two great minds Oostrifeo0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxstrifexXx

avatar

Posts : 470
Points : 29707
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 22
Location : my moms house :O

PostSubject: Re: songsong1's camping tent   Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:57 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
songsong1



Posts : 13
Points : 19038
Join date : 2012-06-08
Age : 18
Location : with yo mamma!

PostSubject: Re: songsong1's camping tent   Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:12 am

hey guys, srry ive been inactive but my life turned into shit for bout the last two weeks, but everything is fine now, and btw, im neither a girl or a boy, i am the offspring of kuriboh and dark magician girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxstrifexXx

avatar

Posts : 470
Points : 29707
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 22
Location : my moms house :O

PostSubject: Re: songsong1's camping tent   Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:17 pm

just for not answering my question i'll tell quasar to kick you Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
songsong1



Posts : 13
Points : 19038
Join date : 2012-06-08
Age : 18
Location : with yo mamma!

PostSubject: Re: songsong1's camping tent   Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:47 pm

i told u, im the offspring of kuriboh and dark magician girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxstrifexXx

avatar

Posts : 470
Points : 29707
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 22
Location : my moms house :O

PostSubject: Re: songsong1's camping tent   Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:01 pm

ok that makes no sense dark magician girl is only 12 her self
Back to top Go down
View user profile
songsong1



Posts : 13
Points : 19038
Join date : 2012-06-08
Age : 18
Location : with yo mamma!

PostSubject: Re: songsong1's camping tent   Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:37 pm

den de truth is dat kuriboh is a pedofile! and i nvr even knew, my own dad...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxstrifexXx

avatar

Posts : 470
Points : 29707
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 22
Location : my moms house :O

PostSubject: Re: songsong1's camping tent   Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:48 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: songsong1's camping tent   

Back to top Go down
 
songsong1's camping tent
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Suitable for camping/caravanning??
» Camping with Halogen..
» Tent material???
» Off-trail camping in New Hampshire
» tent sale at door mouse in Bettsville, oh

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: