Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.

HomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inPortalCalendarUsergroupsFAQ
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Share | 

We need more excitement, Know who i am xD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

PostSubject: We need more excitement, Know who i am xD   Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Hello, members of SSD, i am "ChaosFire101" with a new account i have reaons, 1 i forgot my password to old account(lol) and 2 i wanted my ssd username to be my new account on dn,(! ! ! Cosmic Blazer) Ok now tht we cleared tht out of hte way, WE NEED MORE EXCITMENT ON THIS ACAD, i almost dropped it cuz i got bored lol, so i have many ideas, 1st i suggest we have a tourney exclusivly for ssd, (just idea) and also i was thinking we cud have trials for shooting quasar dorm, eh!, gianus is online now so hes the tester for the dorm, supposed to be 5 people in it but only gianus officialy is in it. i suggest maker of this acad(Quasar lol) be in it of course. also Light Yagimi, not sure of anyone else. another idea i had is an acad war! we have the teams(i will join one lol) but i want an actual war ppl! if we didnt do some exciting stuff on this acad ppl are gonna get boed and leave Surprised dont let tht happen! idont make me all affraid come on ppl! think of some ideas and tell ! ! Shooting Quasar, or me. but i want this acad to do more exciting stuff dont u!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\m/Ignite\m/

PostSubject: Re: We need more excitement, Know who i am xD   Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:58 pm

OMG i gots a lightbulb in my head! oh wait that's just a great idea Razz

how about a king of the hill tourney, someone host and has a certain number of people challenge, first challenger faces host, who ever wins faces next guy....you get the drift, last mans standing wins

if you wanna make custom rules like 2/3 matches then that's alright just throwing ideas out there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

PostSubject: srry :(   Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:01 pm

im not so sure ppl wud be online for tht srry Sad also we r having a tourney quassar posted it yestersay Very Happy winner gets to be in QUASAR DORM BABY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\m/Ignite\m/

PostSubject: Re: We need more excitement, Know who i am xD   Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:03 pm

ooooohh snap (hah pun Razz )

is it still open?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindy Loves Lucy

PostSubject: Re: We need more excitement, Know who i am xD   Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Mindy thinks you just don't get on at the right time of day or don't read that there are two upcoming tourneys Razz

At certain times of the day this place is very busy and bustling with people asking for duels and duelists organizing things such as tournaments and teams, etc.

P_P

Back to top Go down
View user profile
"The Chibi Monkey"

PostSubject: Re: We need more excitement, Know who i am xD   Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:19 am

I am here only for the chatbox. >_>

If you press the rep up button on the right side, you totally deserve a cookie!

"gemiikid14: we are those fan guuuuurls~~~"

Need a deck? Need a deck to be built? Got DP on your hands? COME TO GRIMMY'S DECKSHOP FOR DECKS. CH'YEAAAAAAAAAAAH. Selling 40+ Decks and customizing decks for players! Over 15 sells! Come on down... Give me your DP. xD

Hello there, my name is Grimmy. I would like to educate you on the Chibi Monkey population. Currently I am the last sole survivor of such an incredible race. Today instead of giving your hard earned DP to Sarah McLachlan's Animal Cruelty Video you can instead help the need of repopulating the Chibi Monkey Population at a donation, a very small donation of 500 dp minimum. MAY THE CHIBI MONKIES LIVEEEE. Err-- how will I reproduce? Hookers, no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: We need more excitement, Know who i am xD   Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:21 am

at like 11pm gmt the chatbox is filled up lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
"The Chibi Monkey"

PostSubject: Re: We need more excitement, Know who i am xD   Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:32 am

^What did I tell you man? He even says it xD

If you press the rep up button on the right side, you totally deserve a cookie!

"gemiikid14: we are those fan guuuuurls~~~"

Need a deck? Need a deck to be built? Got DP on your hands? COME TO GRIMMY'S DECKSHOP FOR DECKS. CH'YEAAAAAAAAAAAH. Selling 40+ Decks and customizing decks for players! Over 15 sells! Come on down... Give me your DP. xD

Hello there, my name is Grimmy. I would like to educate you on the Chibi Monkey population. Currently I am the last sole survivor of such an incredible race. Today instead of giving your hard earned DP to Sarah McLachlan's Animal Cruelty Video you can instead help the need of repopulating the Chibi Monkey Population at a donation, a very small donation of 500 dp minimum. MAY THE CHIBI MONKIES LIVEEEE. Err-- how will I reproduce? Hookers, no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

PostSubject: lol   Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:16 am

lol to this convo Very Happy well i was mostly saying da post to let ppl know i was chaos, also to let ppl know im active on acad now :O lol, but also any ideas tho? for acad, but seriously srry guys, didnt know bout card making contest and dat tourney in bout a week after card making contest ended :O, LOOK AT MY CARD ITS DA JUNK EMPEROR xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need more excitement, Know who i am xD   

Back to top Go down

We need more excitement, Know who i am xD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1