Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.

HomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inPortalCalendarUsergroupsFAQ
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Share | 

Gear Spring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor

PostSubject: Gear Spring   Sun May 06, 2012 10:23 am

Does anybody know about the gear spring carrds used in yugioh zexal such as current cards and release dates?

[b]If You Don't Play Madolche, Your Stupid, Simple As That. Madolche Have All That Fun Packed Inside That Just About Every one Of Us Needs. And Besides, Who Doesn't Like A Good Dessert Every Now And Then? Cute, Fun, And Deadly. Forget The Meta, Forget The BS, I'm Playing Madolche.[/bi]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squalleonhart

PostSubject: Re: Gear Spring   Sun May 06, 2012 2:31 pm

I'm familiar with them, but it's going to be at least 6 months until they're commercially available. It's takes around 4 months to print a set of cards in English once the printers actually have a master cylinder set to begin production. The test samples have to go through rigorous tests and usually end up being reprinted. In the begging of the English game, their was a massive demand for a quick print of the starter decks Yugi and Kaiba. Both of the foils of that particular print set peeled under a little bit of heat. It was caught before they hit the shelves, but it cost them millions of dollars.
So learning from they're mistakes, printers take their time to discover defects. Ultimately it means a decent product, but it takes months to correctly print a set.
Keeping all of that in mind, if you hear about a new archetype coming out-it usually means that production is already in motion. keep in mind that we get cards months later than our Japanese friends.(If we get them at all) ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gear Spring
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1