Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.

HomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inPortalCalendarUsergroupsFAQ
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Share | 

I see an extra spot in Quasar dorm E_E

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Chibi Monkey"

PostSubject: I see an extra spot in Quasar dorm E_E   Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Another tournament for Shooting Star members to Quasar, yes, yes? After September format, yes, yes?

If you press the rep up button on the right side, you totally deserve a cookie!

"gemiikid14: we are those fan guuuuurls~~~"

Need a deck? Need a deck to be built? Got DP on your hands? COME TO GRIMMY'S DECKSHOP FOR DECKS. CH'YEAAAAAAAAAAAH. Selling 40+ Decks and customizing decks for players! Over 15 sells! Come on down... Give me your DP. xD

Hello there, my name is Grimmy. I would like to educate you on the Chibi Monkey population. Currently I am the last sole survivor of such an incredible race. Today instead of giving your hard earned DP to Sarah McLachlan's Animal Cruelty Video you can instead help the need of repopulating the Chibi Monkey Population at a donation, a very small donation of 500 dp minimum. MAY THE CHIBI MONKIES LIVEEEE. Err-- how will I reproduce? Hookers, no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: I see an extra spot in Quasar dorm E_E   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:25 am

Umm I don't like that the last spot for Quasar gets done for an SSD tournament. That is totally unfair. Because some other members who are in Stardust and Debris want to go to Quasar. And as said, people get INVITED here and not shall join by tournaments. I do not agree. And if so, I think they should make more spaces to the Quasar people. Because in my opinion, that is totally unfair for other members.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: I see an extra spot in Quasar dorm E_E   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:29 am

i agree with grimmy and ebilkid cause that is really unfair like i want to join the tournament to be in quasar and if i dont have enough dp to get tested and go to ssd or i get bad marks in my test but i am a good duelist and i want to take a place in the tourney but no cause i am not an SSD!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I see an extra spot in Quasar dorm E_E   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:35 am

ok, i talked with mindy about this, and there will be a tourney in the NEXT FORMAT for the WHOLE academy in next format and the rules are all decks are allowed except stall, ftk, exodia, burn.

Everything that i said can happen on another way, cause the tourney is in planning phase.
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

PostSubject: Re: I see an extra spot in Quasar dorm E_E   Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:58 am

All decks allowed without Stall, ftk, exodia, burn... Meta decks go xd

If you press the rep up button on the right side, you totally deserve a cookie!

"gemiikid14: we are those fan guuuuurls~~~"

Need a deck? Need a deck to be built? Got DP on your hands? COME TO GRIMMY'S DECKSHOP FOR DECKS. CH'YEAAAAAAAAAAAH. Selling 40+ Decks and customizing decks for players! Over 15 sells! Come on down... Give me your DP. xD

Hello there, my name is Grimmy. I would like to educate you on the Chibi Monkey population. Currently I am the last sole survivor of such an incredible race. Today instead of giving your hard earned DP to Sarah McLachlan's Animal Cruelty Video you can instead help the need of repopulating the Chibi Monkey Population at a donation, a very small donation of 500 dp minimum. MAY THE CHIBI MONKIES LIVEEEE. Err-- how will I reproduce? Hookers, no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duelking11

PostSubject: Re: I see an extra spot in Quasar dorm E_E   Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:21 am

Well it would be better if the rules were like last tourney
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: I see an extra spot in Quasar dorm E_E   Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:28 am

"The Chibi Monkey" wrote:
All decks allowed without Stall, ftk, exodia, burn... Meta decks go xd

Eww I do not agree. D: I mean, using FTK or countdown shall get opponents to lose unfairly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: I see an extra spot in Quasar dorm E_E   Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:35 am

Thats what he meant..... and Meta will be totally different next format, so we shall see.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
! ! Yuki ! !

PostSubject: Re: I see an extra spot in Quasar dorm E_E   Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:42 pm

i shall join Smile

and i agree with duelking rules should be same as the last tourney

Yuki Loves Yuno Gasai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: I see an extra spot in Quasar dorm E_E   Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:16 pm

What WERE all the rules of the last tourny again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: I see an extra spot in Quasar dorm E_E   Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:29 pm

no meta e.e and the usual annoying decks
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I see an extra spot in Quasar dorm E_E   Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:38 pm

there will be a total diff meta next format..
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

PostSubject: Re: I see an extra spot in Quasar dorm E_E   Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:11 pm

this is what happens for telling quasar that there should only be 5 slots to make it "special"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: I see an extra spot in Quasar dorm E_E   Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:08 pm

lol I don't think anyone told her that, I think it was her own decision
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I see an extra spot in Quasar dorm E_E   

Back to top Go down

I see an extra spot in Quasar dorm E_E
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1