Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.

HomeSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inPortalCalendarUsergroupsFAQ
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Share | 

Hello! I'm Madame Exia, and I'm on Shooting Star Dorm Now!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madame Exia

PostSubject: Hello! I'm Madame Exia, and I'm on Shooting Star Dorm Now!   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:37 pm

I hope I can be a good partner for you guys. I'm a very good creative Deck player, and any kind of request for any help or duel is welcomed. I will always try my best for anyone who wants my help too.

My favorite Deck to use is Blackwingsworn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
"The Chibi Monkey"

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Madame Exia, and I'm on Shooting Star Dorm Now!   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:39 pm

HELLO ROOMMATE!

If you press the rep up button on the right side, you totally deserve a cookie!

"gemiikid14: we are those fan guuuuurls~~~"

Need a deck? Need a deck to be built? Got DP on your hands? COME TO GRIMMY'S DECKSHOP FOR DECKS. CH'YEAAAAAAAAAAAH. Selling 40+ Decks and customizing decks for players! Over 15 sells! Come on down... Give me your DP. xD

Hello there, my name is Grimmy. I would like to educate you on the Chibi Monkey population. Currently I am the last sole survivor of such an incredible race. Today instead of giving your hard earned DP to Sarah McLachlan's Animal Cruelty Video you can instead help the need of repopulating the Chibi Monkey Population at a donation, a very small donation of 500 dp minimum. MAY THE CHIBI MONKIES LIVEEEE. Err-- how will I reproduce? Hookers, no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madame Exia

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Madame Exia, and I'm on Shooting Star Dorm Now!   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Hello Roommate! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
llllllllllllll

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Madame Exia, and I'm on Shooting Star Dorm Now!   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi roomie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
! Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Madame Exia, and I'm on Shooting Star Dorm Now!   Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:05 am

Luke Megurine is so cute Q_Q

Top 16 San Antonio Regional - 2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madame Exia

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Madame Exia, and I'm on Shooting Star Dorm Now!   Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:23 am

I know right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
! Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Madame Exia, and I'm on Shooting Star Dorm Now!   Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:23 am

>_< Have fun at the academy! Duel lots of people! Very Happy

Top 16 San Antonio Regional - 2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Madame Exia, and I'm on Shooting Star Dorm Now!   

Back to top Go down

Hello! I'm Madame Exia, and I'm on Shooting Star Dorm Now!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1